All Available Jobs
Aviation Security Manager
This is a Full-time On-site Aviation Security Manager role located in ASE Egypt HDQ in Cairo, Egypt. The Security Manager will be responsible for managing daily security operations, improving and implementing security policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with local regulations.
Organize and oversee, the management of all security operations in network-wide. Ensure that all ASE staff fulfills the security procedures to maintain operational security standards in accordance with national, and international security legislation to preserve a safe environment where passengers, crew, staff, and property are well-protected, and not jeopardized by a break down in Security Systems.
- Cairo, Egypt
Airport Station Manager
We are seeking an experienced airport station manager to oversee the operations at Sharm El Sheikh Airport. As the station manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the airport, ensuring that all airport activities run smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for managing a team of employees, maintaining operational performance, and ensuring compliance with all safety and security regulations.
- - Manage and supervise airport operations staff, including scheduling and performance management.
- - Oversee the day-to-day operations of the station, including managing staff and coordinating with other departments
- - Ensure compliance with all ECAA regulations and local airport policies and procedures.
- - Coordinate with other airport departments to ensure smooth operation of the airport.
- - Develop and implement plans to improve operational performance
- - Ensure timely and accurate reporting of operational data to airport management and regulatory agencies.
- - Responsible for carrying-out all duties related to the activities of ASE in the airport.
- - Manage station facilities and equipment
- - Ensure efficient use of resources and budget management
- - Maintain good relationships with airport stakeholders, including airlines, vendors, and government agencies
- Sharm El Sheikh Airport, Egypt
SDU Security Coordinators
- the holder of this position shall be responsible to maintain the efficiency and conformity with Security policy.
- Manage the daily operation Security Function ensuring Safety, Security, and smooth workflow in line with ASE policy Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure security of held baggage throughout the entire process till loading
- Escort cargo, and catering to ensure its security.
- Aircraft holds Search and Secure during and after loading.
- Apply Access Control procedures ( Check Staff Id, Airport Permits ) and register the data on access control log during the turnaround activities.
- Carries out necessary physical search for Equipment and personnel entitle to access the Aircraft ( Cabin/ Hold).
Aviation Services - All Egyptian Airports
- Airport Based Job